Based only on the prototype first show of this type:
- Fast paced.
- The audience (the Community) is drawn in, and can actively participate live.
- Definitely sets the stage for a multitude of LOS options that leverage international, topic-based, audience-contribution deliveries.
- LOS could be a tasty spice added to the TMRO recipe; fun to eat, no after-effects, no gas, and no dishes to wash up.
- I can think of several potential LOS topics that citizens/staff around the world could contribute (will post a list later).
- Duta was included.
- I did like the small discussion segment.
- Only for this first case, there seemed a minor delay between the live video (on youtube) and the audience website, resulting in me missing the window to respond one or two times.
- I went to tmro.tv / watch, and tried to login to the chat with my account. Didn’t work.
- Heart rate got too high… had to take 10 deep breaths
- I think LOS is a positive step.
Summary… an interesting and refreshing change. Full steam ahead!
All, please reply to this post and let TMRO know your own thoughts.